Wellness Essentials for Chronic Illness 6-week Group Coaching £99 per person
What could you achieve for your own health with the right support and information?
Do you suffer with long-term health conditions, pain, unexplained symptoms, or generally feel ‘under the weather’?
Take control of your health and wellbeing, and join me for this fun, interactive 6-week group coaching programme!
This is where your health discovery journey begins! It is a perfect introduction to how small lifestyle tweaks could help you to change your health forever.
We’ll take a thought-provoking look at some of the foundations of health, from a Naturopathic perspective. I will share with you what I found helped me on my own health journey, and how we can support our bodies to be as well as they can be when living with a chronic health condition.
This course is for you if you live with a chronic health condition or symptoms and you want to explore how you can support your body naturally, and also meet with others to offer support and shared experiences.
Topics covered will include :
· Diet and nutrition and how does it impact health?
· What are stressors on the body and how can we manage them
· Toxins—what are they and why do they matter?
· Potential underlying root causes of ill-health
· How to support the gut and the immune system
· How to get good sleep (that no one else is talking about!)
· How to support your mental wellbeing and much more!
· 1 x 30 minute 1:1 call to discuss your situation and check that this course is suitable for you, and what you would like to get out of it
· 6 x 90 min group coaching sessions (1 session per week for 6 weeks.)
· Sessions will include worksheets and generic coaching plans.
· Numbers will be limited to 10 to allow for personal interaction and group discussions.
This course does not claim to cure or treat chronic illness or pain. Rather, it is looking at how we can naturally support our bodies to be as well as they can be with an illness.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
Non-refundable deposit payable on booking, remainder of course fee due 7 days prior to course start. Courses booked withing 7 days of start, full payment due at time of booking. Courses can be transferred to another course date within 3 months. Cancellation without transfer will incur the cost of the deposit, which will be non-refundable. Packages must be completed within 1 year.
I work within the CNM and UKIHCA Scope of Practice, and you can find out more here.
Good nutrition and exercise support the body’s natural defences and resistance to disease. However, no claim can be made about the efficacy of health coaching.
• Health Coach advice will be tailored to support medically diagnosed conditions and/or health concerns agreed and identified by the two parties.
• Health Coaches are not permitted to diagnose or claim to treat medical conditions.
• Health Coach advice is not a substitute for professional medical advice and treatment.
• The client is responsible for contacting their medical doctor or specialist about any health concerns they may have.
• The client is responsible for advising their medical doctor of the heath coach protocol they are following.
• It is important that you tell your Health Coach about any medical diagnosis you have received any prescription medication, natural remedies, and supplements or over the counter medication you are taking as it may affect the health coach programme.
• If you are unclear about any part of your health coaching plan, then you should contact your health coach immediately for clarification. Your Health coach programme will have a time frame and you should not continue with recommendations outside of this unless agreed by your health coach. This is to avoid any adverse reactions.
• Please report any concerns about your programme to your health coach for discussion at your next consultation.
You can find out more about the Scope of Practice I work within here
With thanks to
Nicola Auckland Photography